Profi bunda pánská PSS nepromokavá
This rain jacket conforms to DIN EN 343 and is designed to give protection against rain, mist and ground moisture. Moreover it fulfills the highest standards (Class 3) and is KWF-professional tested.
The jacket features a waterproof but still breathable RainTex® Membrane and is therefore permanently watertight and breathable. The modern DuPont teflon coating protects against heavy soiling. In addition to that jacket includes zippers under the arms for better ventilation. The inside of the jacket is lined with mesh and provides better moisture transport.
The outer fabric is provided with extremely robust reinforced elbows and shoulders. The integrated hood keeps the user dry and warm on rainy days. The waterproof backside pocket which allows you to keep various utensils like marking chalks, gloves and paint cans is an additional benefit. Below the wind-strip there is a further waterproof pocket for mobile or radio. Thanks to this pocket, there is no need to open the rain jacket during bad weather. The jacket includes front and rear reflectors to improve visibility.
- Zipper with flap, protects from rain and wind.
- einforced elbows and shoulders.
- 100% watertight but still very breathable RainTex® Membrane.
- DuPont-Nanotechnology protects from serious soiling
- Long zip under the arm for ventilation: waterproof
- Mesh lining on the inside for temperature regulation
- Breast pocket: mobile pocket, not in immediate vicinity of the heart, dirt- and waterproof zipper
- Backside pocket: 2 long zippers, waterproof, offers much storage space
- Inner pocket with separate first aid kit
- Inner sleeve cuffs: press buttons on the outside
- Belt bag for tools, with tape measure ring
- Extended back
- Elasticated waistband
Outer shell: 100% polyester
Lining: 100% polyester
Buďte první, kdo napíše příspěvek k této položce.